The 10 most expensive land sales in October in York and Lancaster counties total more than $ 20 million. They include homes, businesses, and land for future development.
Indian Land continues to see an increase in high-priced sales, as do Fort Mill, Rock Hill and Lake Wylie.
Here, according to the land registers of the two counties, the main transactions of the last month:
▪ More than 2 acres of Indian land was sold on October 12 for $ 5.5 million. The over 18,000 square foot Pet Paradise boarding and vet site at 9881 Harrisburg Road was built in 2019. Michigan-based Forward Partners Realty purchased the site from Store Master Funding XI LLC.
▪ Two Charlotte Highway properties on Indian lands were sold on October 21 for $ 3.4 million. The combined 12 acres include a 3,000 square foot garage built in 1975. The new owner is 7553 Charlotte LLC. The property is at the intersection of US 521 and Van Wyck Road.
▪ A commercial building of over 9,800 square feet in Fort Mill was sold on October 4 for $ 2.3 million. The property is located at 515 River Crossing Drive suite 180, off Interstate 77 in Sutton Road. The medical office building was constructed in 2007. Riverview 180 LLC of Charlotte purchased the property from MLT Investments LLC.
▪ A 4-acre commercial property at 2173 Eden Terrace in Rock Hill was sold on October 21 for almost $ 1.7 million. Catawba Crossing LP of Lexington, South Carolina owns the site at Eden Terrace and Anderson Road.
▪ A 3,600 square foot home on River Oaks Drive in Lake Wylie was sold on October 15 for nearly $ 1.5 million. The lakefront property is near the mouth of Mill Creek.
▪ A 3-acre commercial site in Rock Hill was sold on Oct. 11 for almost $ 1.2 million. The 1830 W. Main St. site includes a 34,000 square foot assisted living facility constructed in 1999. The property is located near the intersection of West Main with Heckle Boulevard. Florida-based SH1 Min Propco LLC purchased the site from HCPI Trust.
▪ Almost 4 acres on Constitution Boulevard in Rock Hill were sold on October 19 for almost $ 1.2 million. The 972 Constitution business site was sold by American Legion Frant Roach Post 34 to Dunbar Place Apartments LLC.
A plan submitted to Rock Hill shows the Dunbar Place Apartments are two four-story buildings with 100 housing units for the workforce, The Herald previously reported. The plans also show the homes and retail businesses at the site on Constitution and Cherry Roads.
▪ Nine residential lots on Indian lands were sold on Oct. 12 for nearly $ 1.2 million on Irongate and Acorn Hill Roads and Twelve Mile Creek Road. JCH Bent Creek LLC is the owner of the sites.
▪ A 6,000 square foot home in Fort Mill was sold on October 27 for $ 1.1 million. The house is in South Eppington.
▪ A 6,100-square-foot home on Fawns Glen Place was sold on October 13 for over $ 1 million. The Lake Wylie house is in the Heron Cove subdivision.
▪ A house on Barrington Ridge Drive in Lancaster County was sold on October 28 for more than $ 1 million. The 2007 house is on Indian soil.